Tread plate (Anti-slip aluminum plate) is also called pattern aluminum plate, a high-cost modern material, and there are many types.
According to the different classification of aluminum plate pattern
1. Five-bar aluminum tread plate: The five-bar non-slip aluminum plate has become a willow-shaped checkered plate and aluminum alloy checkered plate. It has good anti-skid ability, and is widely used in construction (floor) platform design and other aspects. Because the patterns on the surface of the aluminum plate are arranged in parallel according to five concave and convex patterns, and each pattern presents an angle of 60-80 degrees with other patterns, this pattern has excellent anti-slip performance. This kind of aluminum plate is usually used as anti-skid in China, which has a good anti-skid effect and is cheaper.
2. Compass aluminum alloy tread plate: non-slip aluminum plate, which has the same effect as the five-bars.
According to alloy:
1. Ordinary aluminum alloy tread plate: aluminum alloy tread plate processed with 1060 aluminum plate as the base, which can adapt to the normal environment and is low in price. Usually cold storage, floor, and outer packaging use this pattern aluminum sheet.
2. Aluminum alloy tread plate: processed with 3003 as the main raw material. This kind of aluminum plate is also called anti-rust aluminum plate. Its strength is slightly higher than that of ordinary aluminum alloy pattern plate. It has certain anti-rust performance, but hardness and corrosion resistance. It cannot reach the 5 series of patterned plates, so the product is used in non-strict rust prevention, such as truck models and cold storage floors.
3. Aluminum-magnesium alloy tread plate: It is processed from 5 series aluminum plate such as 5083 as raw material, which has good milk corrosion, hardness and rust resistance. Usually used in special places, such as ships and cabin lights in humid environments. This kind of aluminum plate has high hardness and certain load-bearing capacity.