Communications and electronic applications material
The anodized aluminum plate is oxidized, and a thin layer of aluminum oxide is formed on the surface, the thickness of which is 5-20 microns, and the hard anode oxide film can reach 60-200 microns.
Aluminum alloy: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5052
Characteristics of the Anodized aluminum:
1. The hardness and wear resistance of the oxidized aluminum plate is improved to 250-500 kg/mm2.
2. Good heat resistance, the melting point of hard cation oxide film is as high as 2320K.
3. Excellent insulation, withstand breakdown voltage up to 2000V.
4. The anti-corrosion performance is enhanced, and it will not corrode in ω=0.03NaCl salt spray for thousands of hours.
5. The coloring effect is good. There are a large number of microspores in the thin oxide film, which can absorb various lubricants, which is suitable for manufacturing engine cylinders or other wear-resistant parts; the film has a strong adsorption capacity and can be colored into various beautiful and gorgeous colors.
5052 alumina board for electronic product shell:
5052 aluminum plate is often applied to the shell of 3C products, it has the following advantages, follow Aluminum Factory to take a look.
Advantages: 5052 aluminum plate has low density, good heat dissipation, good rigidity, long-term use, it is not easy to deform, corrosion resistance, beautiful in color, easy to color, and can be changed into various colors through surface treatment processes to add luster to electronic products. The low density also makes electronic products carry, so many notebook computer products use aluminum-magnesium alloy casing technology.
Oxidized aluminum plates are used in rail transit, automobile vehicles, ship transportation, electronic appliances, construction and engineering molds, etc.